Clan McWesty Lead hills blast 10th June

ziplob

Clan Members, next planed run is For Sunday 10th June , First meet will be for 10 in the morning at the shell garage lizzy brice roundabout in Livingston ,then head of to abington services for 11/11.30 . We shall then hit the lead hills for a bit of fun. I am trying to arrange discount for a trip down the mine but there being funny about it , will keep you  posted . Lunch is booked for 1.30 at the Mill Inn ,Coultar  nice place and a  good car park . Then home via bigger /forth .

Need clan Members names asap so I can let them know how many there will be for lunch .

Please note the pub will not allow swords, axes , daggers or chibs  so clan leave weapons at home that day .

Thanks

Bobski

• Like 2

Definite maybe at the moment for me.

I think some of our lot I’ll be up your way over that weekend.

Unfortunately I’ll be in Wales, but will pass on info and see if they fancy meeting up.

90% chance of making this run, me and Diane (will post here if it turns turtle). Joining at Abington, leaving at Biggar. And I've got a spare throttle cable!

• Haha 1

I should make this too now.

Will be at Lizzy Brice for 10:00.

Matt

2 hours ago, BigSkyBrad said:

@Colsum I'm Bellshill, can grab you on the way through if you like.

No probs. I'm just up in Holytown.

Ok for this run ...

I'll meet up with Colin and Brad and head direct to Abington.#