Best insurers 32yr old driver

Skypeller

Hi all 

which seem to your favourite Westfield insurers ? I’ve had some promising quotes from classic line and a couple of others. 

If if you were to have an accident would most places take the car Tom Westfield for frame work and parts or any garage who maybe clueless on these cars? 

Thanks 

I'm 33 and both my Westfield's are about £150 fully comp each.

Regards accidents I couldn't tell you for sure but the one member I knew that had a bump it went back to Westfield for repair.

A Plan are always helpful and competitive on price give the Thatcham branch a ring and get your membership discount as well. 

I always used to use footman james. But for the last  couple of years ive used a plan (for both cars and van) as they have been both cheapest and friendliest on the phones.

If you ring them they will always take the time to explain everything in detail with you and answer any questions you have

I am using A plan, as before just good service. I did the ring around and found them to be competitive and also know what they are talking about. Can’t comment on repairs and I hope I will never be able to.

A plan for me  

£340 a year including 5 trackdays .comsidering I was getting quoted between £80 and £120 a day for the trackdays it’s a no brainier .

2 hours ago, Rory's Dad said:

I wonder about track day insurance - isn't the cash requirement significant in case of a claim? 

It’s your normal excess plus £1000 ,which for piece of mind isn’t a lot imo .If the Worst happens your only walking away with a  £1450 pound bill in the event of a write off .My quote without Trackday cover was £220 ,so 5 trackdays for £120 seemed worth ,it for me anyway

12 hours ago, Weekend Warrior said:

A plan for me  

£340 a year including 5 trackdays .comsidering I was getting quoted between £80 and £120 a day for the trackdays it’s a no brainier .

What’s the TD excess?

48 minutes ago, RussH said:

What’s the TD excess?

See post above Russ it’s £1000 on top of normal excess.

2gether Insurance worth a try. My renewal due in five or six days has come in at £91. I'm 46. Fully comp. No track days obviously at that price.