New wheels

andy665

I have been giving some thought to a change of wheel for quite some time, whilst I like and will be keeping the OZ Ultraleggaras I have wanted something with a bit more "bling".

Always liked the quality of Image wheels but always found the price a bit hard to stomach - typically £1500-1600 for a set of 4 in 15" without tyres

Stumbled across a set in the correct fitment for my car a coupe of weeks ago and made a cheeky offer which was accepted. Whilst not new they had been on the car for only 600 miles and had been stored for the last 3 years.

Although they do not look it they are 3 piece, the bolts are mounted on the inside of the rim which means cleaning less of a chore.

Trial fitment only tonight as they need a lot of polishing but really happy with the look - even better is that they are 1kg per wheel / tyre lighter than the Ultraleggaras.

20180529_191018se.jpg

20180529_191028se.jpg

• Like 2

They look awesome!

Assume they are 15x7J?

The gold looks great.

Andy

I don't think you need to keep the ultraleggeras any more. I think you should pass them to another forum member at a very good rate :d not that I'm hinting obviously.

New wheels look great btw

• Haha 2

Look great :)

might be the angle of the pic,but would the rears benefit from spacers to bring them out in the arch a bit?

I presume the tyres in the pics aren't the new ones you got included with the wheels?