Westfield SEiW 2 litre Zetec SOLD

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

NOW SOLD

Factory built in 2013, this car has been owned by fellow member Ian (Molestrangler) until his untimely death. It is a 2 litre Zetec engined car on a single throttle body with multi point injection , has done 11,000 miles and has 12 months MOT. It has a detachable steering wheel, new sports seats, an intercom system, luggage bag and wet weather gear. It has a rear valance, V8 bonnet, high level brake light, chrome suspension and headlights. The bodywork and Team Dynamic wheels are in excellent condition.

Under the circumstances a test drive will be limited but this car has toured France only a few months prior to Ian's death and it joined us many times in the Peak District on our drives out. It is a very reliable and well set up car, ideal for touring and days out with all the extra comforts.

There will be 6 months membership of the WSCC transferred with the car.

Price £12000 or nearest offer.

For technical questions please call me, Julie, on 07748833959. To view the car and discuss the price please contact Ian's wife, Pat on 07906841876.

Ian's car dashboard.jpg

Ian's car engine bay.jpg

Ian's car front view.jpg

Ian's car rear view.jpg

Ian's car seats.jpg

Ian's car side view.jpg

SOLD

Edited by Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO
SOLD
  • Like 4

Thank you Julie. I hope this sells quickly and to a deserving new home.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

With all this lovely weather I can't believe this car has not sold yet. It has no on-going problems to sort out, it is just a case of jump in and off you go. I cannot stress enough that just prior to Ian's death he and Pat toured France and joined us in the Peak District with no breakdowns or problems.

The car is in Ilkeston, Derbyshire, what are you waiting for? 

• Like 2

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.