MX5 Torsen LSD wanted.

Stu Faulkner

As in the title.

Ideally with bolt on shafts.

There are some on ebay but they either don't post or are too expensive.

Anyone got one?

Stuart, if it helps with your search its worth knowing that the diffs for bolt on shafts are exactly the same as those for the push in shafts. The only difference is that those that have bolt on drive shafts also have push in stub shafts that the drive shafts bolt to.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Mark (smokey mow) said:

Stuart, if it helps with your search its worth knowing that the diffs for bolt on shafts are exactly the same as those for the push in shafts. The only difference is that those that have bolt on drive shafts also have push in stub shafts that the drive shafts bolt to.

Thanks Mark. 

Good to know, everyday a school day. 

Not sure how much you're planning on spending but this just popped up on my Facebook news feed. I'm away this week but if it's still there next week I could pick it up and store it for you untill we can get some WSCC courier service going your way.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/266887820522066

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, AndrewOBW said:

Not sure how much you're planning on spending but this just popped up on my Facebook news feed. I'm away this week but if it's still there next week I could pick it up and store it for you untill we can get some WSCC courier service going your way.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/266887820522066

Thanks for that:yes:

mots not a million miles away from me. 

Careful, thats been taken from a 1.6..........

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.