Westfield SEiW MX5 Turbo, 335bhp Big Spec - SOLD

KugaWestie

2015-2017 Upgrade thread here

I'll vouch for the quality of this car. Good luck with the sale buddy... stay in the club! You and the car ;)

If anyone is reading this and scared by the spec, these are surprisingly easy to drive slowly around town. Certainly no lag monster or scary spikes in torque. Just progressive power that pulls all the way to the redline. Hard.

• Thanks 1

Disappointed with all the local cars ( great ones at that , I might add) moving onwards. Sadly the Oxfordshire posse , seem to have found the light on ' Chunky and multi cylinders' than ' light and boost' . Whichever way this ends up, i do hope we see the new cars being built on the site here , as we wouldnt want to loose these members and their contributions . 

Good luck with the (short) sale time Gary and I guess you will have a garage to rent out now !!  

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Dommo said:

I'll vouch for the quality of this car. Good luck with the sale buddy... stay in the club! You and the car ;)

If anyone is reading this and scared by the spec, these are surprisingly easy to drive slowly around town. Certainly no lag monster or scary spikes in torque. Just progressive power that pulls all the way to the redline. Hard.

Thanks Dom

You can’t get rid of me easily, I intend to remain in the club 

19 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

Disappointed with all the local cars ( great ones at that , I might add) moving onwards. Sadly the Oxfordshire posse , seem to have found the light on ' Chunky and multi cylinders' than ' light and boost' . Whichever way this ends up, i do hope we see the new cars being built on the site here , as we wouldnt want to loose these members and their contributions . 

Good luck with the (short) sale time Gary and I guess you will have a garage to rent out now !!  

Thanks mate.

I will remain a member, and will keep the 427 thread updated.

I don’t intend renting the garage out either!

• Like 2

First viewing arranged for tomorrow :o

Good luck with the sale mate.:yes:

It is hard keeping them when there not being used.

• Thanks 1

Car provisionally sold on a handshake subject to receiving deposit payment, online banking problems are preventing that happening, but the buyer will come good on Tuesday when the bank opens!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Thrustyjust said:

Well done Gary, but the car would have sold itself anyway. :yes:

Thanks, it did just that.

I am feeling a bit sad tonight, the car has been a big part of life for the last 6 years :down:

I trust the new owner is a member on here?

Well done Gary. I'll raise a pint tonight for a car well built and a project well done.

23 minutes ago, Dommo said:

I trust the new owner is a member on here?

Well done Gary. I'll raise a pint tonight for a car well built and a project well done.

Cheers Dom, it has been a fantastic journey and the car has taught and given me so much.

Yes the new owner is a member

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.