Ecoboost for sale 229bhp SOLD

CL290005

I've been thinking about different projects whilst on holiday and its with regret I'm going to advertise my Westfield for sale as it just does not get used enough, I'm sure I will regret this

Spec and I might forget things

The important bit Ford 1.6 ecoboost engine running SCS Delta ecu producing 229bhp and 260lb ft torque, if you want more then a simple hybrid turbo change will give you over 300bhp but I'm not sure I've got that ability to control. The ecu does offer Traction control if you want to push this further

Running a wet baffled sump

Wide body independent rear suspension

Protech shocks 

High flow alloy rad, with an air/ water inter cooler

Wide track
Quick rack
13"x7" minilites alloys 
205 Toyo on rear
185 Toyo front
Sierra 3.62 LSD
Digital dash 
Suede steering wheel
Steering buttons/switches for headlight main beam, horn and indicators
Blink stop for turning indicators off
Floor mounted pedals
Adjustable brake balance
Carbon/ grp race seats
Full harness
Full cage
V8 bonnet
Carbon nose cone
Carbon front splitter
Carbon canards 
Carbon sides
Carbon exhaust 
Carbon doors
Carbon fly screen
Carbon arch protectors
Carbon tunnel
Carbon dash
Carbon rear panel
Carbon boot cover (hinged and lockable)
Carbon panel on scuttle (inside engine bay) to allow easy access to rear of dash area
Carbon steering column cover and lower scuttle fire wall

This car runs super quiet so no worries on track day noise and if you want a bit more noise from it, then you can run it without the exhaust and it still won't annoy the neighbours.

I'm sure I've forgotten things plus I will add more pictures to the Advert once I get back from holiday 

Ok the awkward thing price, £12500 I. Think is fair this car is ready for summer blating

8D65E30B-4694-4E94-AA25-0541424DB62F.png

• Like 1

That's a lot of car for the money Chris - you will regret it :d

Won't hang around is my prediction...

Wow, what a fantastic amount of car for the money!

• Like 1

I’m getting a lot of interest on FB think I should have put a higher price on it :bangshead:

2 minutes ago, CL290005 said:

I’m getting a lot of interest on FB think I should have put a higher price on it :bangshead:

Just do it - you don't have to sell it remember :d

8 minutes ago, CL290005 said:

As others have said you can sell it for what you want. 

Too cheap!  Someone will buy it for this then move it on for a profit.  If you are going to get rid - increase the price!

As said on Facebook 14/15k would be a fair price to ask sure it will sell very quickly 

Having said that people saying too cheap are not the ones buying it.

When ever I have sold. Always priced it at what I want and made clear on the phone it ain't going cheaper saves the faff. Good luck with it 

Looks lovely

• Like 2

I read the advert expecting to see something more around the £15/16k mark, it's true, but i don't know how quickly you need to move it on. It's a serious amount of car for the money. Relatively standard five/ten year old Zetec engined cars, still on Ford single throttle body injection, in the right condition are going for around the £10-12k mark in some areas, at the moment!

Whatever you sell it for Chris, good luck with the sale

Saw your old car for sale on eBay last week as well

11 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

I read the advert expecting to see something more around the £15/16k mark,

Me too...

The price is fair, I certainly won’t sell for very high price as that’s not in my nature

plus it’s what a customer will pay but I may have under estimated the market but I put the line in the sand :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.