Roll over cage (SOLD)

Tony Smiley

This cage has been removed from the car.  It would be ideal for track days etc. but does not have the MSA conformity sticker.  having said that the car has passed MSA scruitineering in Guernsey where it was used for hill climb events.  I didn't want to take the chance so swapped it for a new Caged jobby.

It could do with re-painting as there is some surface corrosion showing (see the pics).

Looking for £250, collected.

Tony

IMG_0432.JPG

IMG_0435.JPG

IMG_0437.JPG

IMG_0439.JPG

IMG_0440.JPG

IMG_0443.JPG

IMG_0453.JPG

IMG_0454.JPG

IMG_0457.JPG

Edited by Tony Smiley

hi, Is this for wide or narrow, sorry don't know what the megabusa chassis is based on.  Do you know the manufacturer/make of this?

Hi, the Megabusa is a wide body (SEIW).

I'm afraid I don't know who made it.  It's all 38mm diameter, except for the bar running past the drivers side, which is 32mm. (actually more "beefy" than the Caged cage I replaced it with!). It could have been made in 2002 when the car was first built.

Sorry I can't be more help, if I knew these things I would have done research and possibly been able to use it.

Tony

Thanks for the info. I'm keeping my eye out for a narrow cage. Good luck with the sale. Don't worry about the lack of research.... we've all done it!

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry Mark, it is sold - I'll update the post to that effect.

Tony

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.