Lydden hill trackdays

Rustyracer

Hi All

Do any westie owners do trackdays at lydden great circuit and good value join LHMC for 10% discount book in advance only £135 for 8 sessions.

Cheers

Craig

I have heard some bad things about Lydden. They will not throw anybody out for poor driving or even contact between cars. 

Love to do Lydden but I do like the freedom of an open pit lane.

I went a couple of years ago but it wasn't great. Patched up track and really poor driving in general. One guy came off on 3 bends and there's only 4 in total. Wouldn't go to another public day there

I've never been to a track day there but have sprinted on a couple fo occasions and personally really liked the circuit. The only negative for me is that if you're attending the week after a rallycross event there can be a lot of mud and crap on the tarmac.