Are Westfields linked to a Williams FW Car ?

Thrustyjust

Answer later on, when I have moved some pictures of my morning . But there is a link between a Westie crossflow and a Williams FW  car...................:d

Looks like a great day out, lovely pics thanks for posting them.

Super pictures, we used their facilities for a conference a few years ago. My company “forced me” to check out the place beforehand, so I got backstage and the full tour twice. The food, service and organisation was exceptional.

During the first visit they quietly mentioned that the topiary F1 car at the entrance was grown by, and bought from, Ferrari, then nicely adjusted to their car.

I did ask about Guy working with them and he said he was fantastic and a real proper enthusiastic bloke. He said the team wanted him to stay , because they could see he had knowledge of a decent engineer and was always in the team to help . 

Frank Williams started his work as someone selling ex race cars and never had a bean to his name . So, interesting from his beginnings as to where it went . Also after his accident , he could have thrown it all in and said game over , but was focused 100% with carrying on , even though his life was now massively changed.

Looks like perfect magazine submission stuff :yes:

• Like 1

The BMW Le Mans car is one of my favourites. Didn't know there was a Williams connection :oops: 

Excellent write up on what sounds to have been a great day. Thanks for taking the time TJ.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AdgeC said:

Excellent write up on what sounds to have been a great day. Thanks for taking the time TJ.

Your very welcome Sir :d

Absolutely, great write up, too late for this one, but would make a great submission for the next magazine :yes:

• Like 2