*********SOLD********Westfield SEI , Mega blade Turbo, full mot, high spec.

Mart

For Sale Megablade Turbo Westfield. Brand new MOT. £10000 ono

This has a massive spec. Has been featured in Car & Track magazine and comes with a fully documented history from new.  The Westfield has done less than 100 miles since last October and is fully ready to be enjoyed for the Summer either on Road or Track. Cheap to insure and Tax.    

Car was build in 2004 by a professional engineer, with incredible attention to detail. It  has some minor general use marks to the fibreglass body but is still in great overall shape, and even now has only down 11,500 odd miles. The car has 4 new Toyo tyres. Last October the  car had a service check and oil + filter change (with the correct quality bike oil). Car is not on a Q plate but a genuine age related issue. 

There is a massive amount of paperwork for this car, detailing all the work that has been done, including hundreds of build photo's and a 5 inch high pile of receipts for easily over £25k spent on this car. All build manuals are available and IVA documents. Log book etc. 

The car is a Westfield Megablade (yellow/black) with a Honda Fireblade 919cc bike engine, which has been professionally turbocharged and is running at a safe 6 psi pushing 190 bhp to the wheels giving a power-to-weight of about 440 bhp/tonne. Needless to say it is very very quick, and handles extremely well! 

The car has been built with ultimate lightness in mind, and which the main items include:

Magnesium split rim wheels (very light, rare and expensive set of race wheels!)
Genuine carbon fibre nosecone (genuine item from Westfield, a very expensive option and incredibly hard to find today)
Genuine carbon fibre race seats, with brand new custom pads made specifically for these seats.
Genuine carbon fibre rear diffuser (custom made)
Genuine carbon fibre screen scuttle (genuine item from Westfield)
Genuine carbon fibre dash + wing mirrors + transmission tunnel
Genuine carbon fibre engine side vents (custom made)
Genuine carbon fibre rear wheel arch shields (genuine item from Westfield)

Additional items fitted include:
Brand new MOMO Team steering wheel + correct spacer kit (is a gorgeous steering wheel, cost £180 and was only fitted last month!)
Custom large exhaust, with genuine carbon fibre housing (much quieter then the standard Westfield item)
Water Aquamist injection (cooling for the turbo)
Rear Limited Slip Differential (Uses the more expensive, but lighter Freelander LSD) 
Fully adjustable race suspension.
Professional Sabelt harness (with a 2022 date expiry, so lots of life!)
Onyx Rev RPM limiter
RAC roll cage (Westfield item)
Toad immobiliser (brand new fitted, come with 3 working dongles)
Fully track ready and prepped safety fire extinguisher kit fitted (never used)
Full new SAMCO and professional braided hose fitted through engine bay
Fully sequential paddle shift
Battery isolating switch
Complete cat brake conversion with EBC Green Stuff pads
Daytime running LED lights + additional high level rear brake lights.

Any questions please ask, will upload more pics shortly.

BF88CE55-303B-4EB3-BCAF-0C60FD23A70F.jpeg

AF4EE3D6-1A94-4134-B1E8-C213C9DC719F.jpeg

94204857-733A-42A4-BF43-53B1C9DC1114.jpeg

• Like 1

Absolutely stunning and has me wondering whether it would be worth putting my V8 up for sale for

This was a very well known and respected car in the club, some years ago. It was built and developed by the old (Sussex, I think?) AO, John Cobb (MB893).

Yep, this is Johns old car. I’ve had my company vehicle taken off me so I need to sell it otherwise I wouldn’t be parting with her.

Not surprised that didn’t take long.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.