Lancashire Area Breakfast Run Sunday 20th May

Steve (stevel)

Lancashire Area are having a breakfast run this Sunday 20th May, we will be heading up to Settle and Ribblehead on some excellent traffic free roads with a bacon sarnie at the Naked Man cafe in Settle, his sausage is quite tasty too:nope:  ask Smeg

Looks like I will be getting the blame again for waking Wizzers neighbours, :p:p meeting time is 7.30pm at the Boddingtons Arms pub car park on the A59 at Samlesbury, we are hoping to be back for mid morning before the Sunday drivers hit the roads

Steve

• Haha 2

If I'm back from Assynt in time I'll try and get there.

We are doing a second meeting point at the McDonald's car park on the A59 for about 7.45

Steve

Hmmm interesting. Might be a chance to try out the newly installed  awesome brakes I've been installing. That's if the brake test go ok today?

Will be mcdonalds A59 meet for me.

Great run out this morning playing dodge the cyclist, didn't break down so thats a result, and no nasty letters when i got home double result . @Terryathomethink you need a supercharger you where holding me up a bit down that a59;)20180520_083931.thumb.jpg.aba663b30bcb9d2b1d628fc8c30b0817.jpg

Yes great run out, thanks everyone.

@wizzer only on half throttle and in 6th gear with 50% brakes. Will try harder next time.

• Haha 1

Excellent morning run..never seen as many cyclists:angry: good turnout 9 cars, Wills weasel  MEV makes some awesome noises:)

Who ate all the cakes (Julie) :d:d

Well lead by Andy

Steve

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Steve (stevel) - Lancashire AO said:

20180520_082345.jpg

Great photo, shame about the cyclist!

Hi Steve, Big thank you from Julie and me for a great run out,also to Andy for leading,the road from the A59 through Sawley and on to Settle was just awesome!!

Thanks again

See you next time 

Jim and Julie 

1 hour ago, Jim cunliffe said:

the road from the A59 through Sawley and on to Settle was just awesome!

One of my favourite blatting roads, started using it 4+ years ago to visit friend in Hellifield

:( gutted was in no state to join you, after 12 hr journey back from Assynt.