Does any one have information

Gary Jayes

We are new members to the club having joined at stoneleigh 2018. We have just purchased a  SEIW 2.0 litre pinto powered Westfield from Toybox cars. I have been trying to find some history behind the car. It is a one owner self build from the Smethwick  area. Registered Q833VOJ in 1997 as a Westfield and is cream in colour. Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to the club, sorry can’t help directly with the car though. Photos might help jog someone’s memory...

:ww:from Essex.

Can't help with any info, but she looks a beaut!

:ww:

Someone will be along soon with some info I'm sure...

Hi Gary nice car , I’ve only ever seen one that colour  at the show this year . .., . Perhaps it was you and your good lady i was parked next to at the show . Looking at your front indicators makes me think it must be the same car

I’m sure someone will know something of its history , hope the weather keeps like this for the summer and you get plenty of use out of it . I’ll mabey see you out and about .

Steve

Sorry can't help but cant you ask the previous owner as per the V5 details?

Lovely car by the way, saw it at toybox wjen I was buying mine and was parked two/three cars down from you at stoneleigh.

9 hours ago, Weekend Warrior said:

Hi Gary nice car , I’ve only ever seen one that colour  at the show this year . .., . Perhaps it was you and your good lady i was parked next to at the show . Looking at your front indicators makes me think it must be the same car

I’m sure someone will know something of its history , hope the weather keeps like this for the summer and you get plenty of use out of it . I’ll mabey see you out and about .

Steve

Hi Steve yes that was us. I remember the white one next to ours and saying you were over from Rutland way. Let' hope the weather holds.

22 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Welcome to the club, sorry can’t help directly with the car though. Photos might help jog someone’s memory...

Hope these help

4 hours ago, keirik said:

Sorry can't help but cant you ask the previous owner as per the V5 details?

Lovely car by the way, saw it at toybox wjen I was buying mine and was parked two/three cars down from you at stoneleigh.

Thank you 

ENJOY the weather 

14 hours ago, Kevin (Mr T) - Essex AO said:

:ww:from Essex.

Can't help with any info, but she looks a beaut!

Thankyou for you comments, some thing ill come along