North East Area Meet New Venue for June

Kingster

At the last meet we discussed the current venue and felt it was about time to mix it up a bit. 

So we looked at somewhere that was a nicer drive than the current dual carriageway route. 

It was suggested that the Crown Inn at Humshaugh would fit the bill especially as the owner is a car nut and there’s regularly £1,000,000 worth of exotica parked outside! 

B584B5F6-45E0-48F4-8A61-8B19182B1ED9.png

@Nick - Joint North East AO Knows the owner and has arranged for a reserved parking area for us too. 

Thus one will be on Tuesday 5th June from 7.30

Looking forward to a good turnout!

• Like 2

Car will definatly not be on the road but i will be there

• 3 weeks later...

Just a reminder about this meeting change, forecast looking good, but not sure my diff will be back in by Tuesday so may have to be Tintop for me  :(

A few westies out tonight and a bunch of lotuses for company. 

Made a nice change to drive along country roads and it’s a decent pub too!C5414FB6-E300-4268-8812-FD67FF7EBF1C.jpeg80229063-DE53-4E3B-A2B1-89AA3697481F.jpeg39C2F57D-32CB-4403-93AF-95099C1EC43B.jpeg

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Is that Nick's XI? 

Yup. And a very nice example it is too!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Yup. And a very nice example it is too!

It's a nice colour. ;)

:dg-westy:

Never mind that - mine's now got a nice Quaife ATB and a tweak to the rear set up so it now actually goes around corners without getting out of shape - can't wait for the next track outing (Blyton in July if not before). Surprised that I noticed the difference when on the road, but definitely felt better and way more settled.

• Like 2