Classic Cornish coast to coast tour 2018

Sparkymart

I have been sent an email by the Truro and District Motor Club to invite WSCC members to join them in a coast to coast tour . Unfortunately I can't make it due to Prior work arrangements but if anyone is interested let me know and I'll forward you the registration form . please see attached copy of their email 

Martin

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dear all,

Please find attached the Supplementary Regulations and entry form for Truro and District Motor Club's Classic Coast to Coast Tour 2018, and I look forward to welcoming you along on July 1st. I've included copies in both Word format and as a PDF. This year payment can be made by either cheque or Bank Transfer, and details are available on the entry form.

The cost this year has increased to £85 per car (including driver and one passenger) with additional adults costing £38. However, included in this cost is

* Full detailed Route Book taking you through the Tour from Start to Finish.

* Commemorative Rally plate.

* Coffee / Tea at the start.

* Mid-morning Coffee / Tea at Healey’s Cider Farm.

* Carvery main course meal for 2 persons at the Old Quay Inn Hayle.

* Parking at Trengwainton Gardens. ( refreshments are available )

( entrance to the gardens – free for National Trust members )

* Entry for 2 persons to the Minack Open Air Theatre.

* Entry for 2 persons to the Geevor Mine ( above ground complex )

* Cream Tea for 2 persons at the Tregenna Castle Hotel St. Ives.

Please feel free to forward this email to anyone you know who might be interested in taking part, and I look forward to welcoming you on July 1st.

Kind regards,

Jeremy Thomas