Zetec water pump

WINGNUT

Hi all

Genuine ford 2.0 zetec water pump, never ran bought not realising I required 1.8 due to outlet. Will fit 1.8 and 2.0 models. Just to bare in mind this pump has the angled back outlet. Retail at £125 

£60 + postage 

20180508_202031.jpg

20180508_202042.jpg

Price dropped from 80 to 60

Dropped from original post of  £80 down to £60 should have said sorry

• 1 month later...

Let me check if this fits my car - 2004 Zetec Silvertop

I need to have the cambelt done, so I guess it makes sense to do the water pump at the same time

@NigelO as far as I'm aware they are the same, just depends on the angle of your pipe outlet. If it angles back this should be right if it comes out directly from the side then it's a 1.8 pump instead. 

11 hours ago, WINGNUT said:

just depends on the angle of your pipe outlet. If it angles back this should be right if it comes out directly from the side then it's a 1.8 pump instead. 

Mine is straight, not angled, so this pump is sadly not suitable. Ah well, every day's a school day - at least I now know what water pump I've got.....

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.