cortina upright wing stays

carbon-nv

Has anyone got any factory-supplied wing stays kicking about suitable for the Cortina uprights. Cosmetic appearance is not too critical

Failing that, can anyone provide feedback on any of the non-factory supplied alternatives....  I'm aware that Rally Design, Tiger and MK Sportscars do them so it'd be useful to know what's good, what to avoid etc or if there are any others that are worth a look? 

Thank you

I've got a brand new un molested set that I am keeping as spares. I assume you want to borrow to make moulds? Happy to lead then to you as I do not need immediately, but I would want them back. Would that work for your needs?

Thank you for the kind offer but they are actually for a customer based in Australia. He's enquired with the factory but I offered to see if there were any used ones around that might work for him and maybe save him a few quid. 

Thanks again though. 

Never tried them myself, but a Tiger always used to be recommended as the best alternative. Especially by those with earlier style Westfield made ones that had got fed up with having their re-welded!

Thanks Dave, good to know :yes:

Are they any good though, following this as I need a pair as well

I don't think that they're Cortina uprights Shindha. Alloy ones maybe (which will have different stays)?

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking for some Cortina upright wing stays, if anyone has any surplus to requirements. Not too worried about condition of the paint/powdercoat

Thank you

Mark

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.