Stickers and cards

Simon Waterfall Syman84

I know that they were being taken to the first 3 events but are the series car stickers and membership cards being posted out, or do we need to tell someone which event we will be at to get them and the t-shirt

Thanks in advance

t shirts are being post to everyone on Monday, there are some to collect at Stoneleigh for the people there

cheers

panda

Now speaking about posting... Someone to be sure that my adress has been updated in the SS list as per my forum profile. I did this at the begining of last month, but I knoiw sometimes paralel databases are keept.

Thanks

Maurici.

Thanks John & David!

Thanks John

All shirts passed to Matt to hand out at the monthly meet on Thursday

i won't be there as away on hols

David

• 2 weeks later...

sorry to bump this back up but i arrived at Blyton on friday night thinking Terry would have my membership card, stickers and t-shirt. he had spare stickers luckily and my T-shirt but i had not got anything in the post so still no card. i had my Longton membership card to sign on. @John Williams - WSCC Competition Secretary did i get missed or has the wonderful royal mail messed up again.

thanks 

On 21/05/2018 at 20:36, syman84 said:

sorry to bump this back up but i arrived at Blyton on friday night thinking Terry would have my membership card, stickers and t-shirt. he had spare stickers luckily and my T-shirt but i had not got anything in the post so still no card. i had my Longton membership card to sign on. @John Williams - WSCC Competition Secretary did i get missed or has the wonderful royal mail messed up again.

thanks 

Still no card still no answer from above. Will i be ok for silverstone this weekend without one.@John Williams - WSCC Competition Secretary

had spare stickers luckily

Are stickers a requirement? 

Got mine, just curious as I was going to bin them :d

33 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Are stickers a requirement? 

Got mine, just curious as I was going to bin them :d

Would have thought WSCC sponsors may not be happy if SS competitors didn't put them on! Don't regs say they should be.

Doesn’t the main SS sticker gain points or something similar?

thanks 

@syman84 royal mail must have kept them; i remember doing yours, i'll get another set out on tuesday

27 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Just not a fan of stickering up my car...

Its in the regs mate, stickers must be on display to qualify for points at each round. 

• Like 1