Header water container for Westfield SE

bioman

Anyone got a header tank for a Westfield SE 

No..sorry . and I think you’ll struggle to get one without a crack in.   Fiesta mk1 xr2 if I remember correct.  

Corsa D headers are not to much of a chellenge to make fit by bending some aluminium to make a bracket.    I like plastic ones as you can see Level without looking.  

Fiesta Mk2. Circa £110 from Ford. I am sure someone will have one for you here Bioman.

4 minutes ago, Oliver1 said:

Fiesta Mk2. Circa £110 from Ford. I am sure someone will have one for you here Bioman.

5 minutes ago, Oliver1 said:

Thnx Oliver 1 I've been told they don't do them anymore. But need it for the 11may. I'm overseas at the mo.

I rang Ford a few weeks ago and they were available. Based upon the price, I decided to clean my up (not yet done).

@bioman Interested to hear back if the tank fitted up ok? Any modifications needed? Photos always good to see. 

Andy

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.