ZK Carbon Parts

Stephen W

Hi All,

Does anyone make nose cones, bonnets, scuttles and rear arches in carbon for the ZK type body work?

When i spoke to siltech last year they were on about doing there own carbon nose and bonnet

41 minutes ago, chriss1455 said:

When i spoke to siltech last year they were on about doing there own carbon nose and bonnet

Yes, I’m sure I saw some pictures somewhere recently. Mind you, I was also told, by someone that had been talking about them with Siltech, that in order to not be seen as direct copies, they did look different. IIRC, they don’t have the swage line down the sides? (Do confirm though, that might be out of date info!)

22 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Yes, I’m sure I saw some pictures somewhere recently. Mind you, I was also told, by someone that had been talking about them with Siltech, that in order to not be seen as direct copies, they did look different. IIRC, they don’t have the swage line down the sides? (Do confirm though, that might be out of date info!)

I seem to remember them saying something like this. Cant remember exactly what it was but there are some differences that they said in there eyes they look better 

I've seen pictures of Siltech ones . Not sure how far Neil @Aerodynamix Ltd has got on , I know he has some panel moulds .

Of course you can get full FW bodywork in Carbon although this again is not exactly the same as the Factory Grp items .

6 hours ago, JulianE said:

I've seen pictures of Siltech ones . Not sure how far Neil @Aerodynamix Ltd has got on , I know he has some panel moulds .

Of course you can get full FW bodywork in Carbon although this again is not exactly the same as the Factory Grp items .

Anyone got a link to the carbon full Fw bodywork pics or prices 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Weekend Warrior said:

Anyone got a link to the carbon full Fw bodywork pics or prices 

Westfield Germany have a manufacturer who produces a full carbon kit, but it's F1 prices, then plus the cost of shipping.