West Yorkshire - Rolling Road

Beaker_Bob

Afternoon all,

Does anyone have a recommendation for an engine mapper / rolling road in West Yorkshire?  I'm located close to Halifax so would prefer something as close to their as possible.  However, I would much prefer to go with a personal recommendation and travel a bit further that take my chances on google or the yellow pages!

Cheers

Bob

Heard good things about ChipWizzards in Rawtenstall, just over 20 miles ish from Halifax

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Chipwizards/@53.6993637,-2.2747489,18z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x487bbd4ed3f67d13:0xe4cd90c0bbb5fce!8m2!3d53.6994025!4d-2.273386

I know couple of other members have had good results here. I've called in to speak to him and am intending to take mine there for a bit of fine tuning.

You need to make sure that the tuner is able to efficiently map and deal with your specific ecu etc

• Confused 1

Chipwizzards for me. Used to map for Porsche racing team. What he don't know ain't worth knowing. 

To add to the above. Gets the fueling spot on, no over over fueling so no bore wash like the others do.

Another for Chipwizards. Wayne did my BTCC engine and others for mates c. 10 years ago. He also remapped my westy for a previous owner.

• 4 weeks later...

Many thanks for all the input, looks like chipwizzards is good judging by all the recommendations, i'll get in touch with them....!

Cheers

Bob

RS Tuning in leeds too. 

Chipwizard for me every time, did the Boghouse on a couple of occasions and present motor twice.  He'll listen to how you want to use the car and what you want from it.  As Terrathome says fuelling will be spot on (unlike Terry's spelling  :d).

Also, he won't let you take the car until he's happy with it.   Strongly recommend.

Tried to google "Chipwizard" but mainly get paint repairs, anybody have a WWW?

10 minutes ago, BugMan said:

Tried to google "Chipwizard" but mainly get paint repairs, anybody have a WWW?

https://www.facebook.com/Chipwizards/

01706 210971