my membership has lapsed.

JasonByford

Click on store from the main menu and select WSCC Membership. If on mobile I think you need to hit store then store again from the drop down.

Post back and let's us know. @Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary, can you help when you get a mo...?

Hi Andy. I have tried what you suggested, and had no luck. I click on the membership icon and get told I've already got one and can't have more than one. When I click on the cart its empty. I can't do new membership either. Any ideas?

That's possibly because your "invoice" has expired and you can't see it, OR you're looking on the new member section.

Its a while since I've done it, but from the Store tab, you want something like the my purchases section, or the orders section. One should have the auto generated "invoice" for rejoining in it, you need to click on that and follow the instructions re payment etc.

If no "invoice" shows up, then it could have timed out, and we'll get Mark to reissue you one.

Any problems, just shout out! Don't worry, we'll get you sorted out :yes: :d

brilliant Jason, welcome back!