Silverstone 03/06/18

orange-blade

Initial collation of results has been completed by me but I need to liase with Paul Morcom to check the new venue calculations and he is on his way back from France at the moment

• Like 1

8 hours ago, terry everall said:

Initial collation of results has been completed by me but I need to liase with Paul Morcom to check the new venue calculations and he is on his way back from France at the moment

Ok brilliant can you also check overall scoring as something has happened to my blyton scores so currently showing no events completed don't know if anything has happened to anyone else's

Cheers

i will contact Tigger about that for you

Silverstone results now calculated and with Terry/Tigger to check and publish.

Cracking trip to St Goueno with Tim and Rich - now need a week off work to recover :sun::sun::sun::sun::Rain-icon:

• Like 1

I now have a rear slick that is punctured  thanks to the lad of a paddock ( just gravel) at Silverstone  so could cost me £250 - £300 

Anyone got an old 230x550x13 A15 slick I can use for my practice tyres?

If you wernt on radials Terry I have a couple of 9 X 21 crossplies at a competitive price.