Silverstone 03/06/18

orange-blade

good news Simon

I was wondering if silverstone Stowe is good from a spectator perspective? I was thinking of coming along to watch.

Not bad for watching but you probably need ticket to get in 

I have been informed by the event comp sec that people arriving on Saturday would be best advised to arrive around 1600hrs or later as there is a private event taking place at Stowe circuit which could restrict access

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Oliver1 said:

I was wondering if silverstone Stowe is good from a spectator perspective? I was thinking of coming along to watch.

We have two spare tickets, I can put them in the post tomorrow if you want to watch.

41 minutes ago, Roz said:

We have two spare tickets, I can put them in the post tomorrow if you want to watch.

Hi Roz. 

Yes please, thats very kind. I will drop you a message with my address.

Steve

• Like 1

Some good results today on a tricky track for Westfield drivers

I need time in garage to find out why engine failed to start for second timed run

I have already picked up the TSL results from Pembrey weekend but I cant find the uploaded Silverstone results yet . Anybody got link that does have the results?

The file is empty Terry, they have made a mistake.

While I much enjoyed everyone's company yesterday I didn't like the track. Never did find my way out of the chicane to the next corner, I didn't take the same route twice! And the facilities were marginal.

Agreed that the paddock, toilets, catering and even the track layout were below standard and not liked by most people I spoke to. 

I Agree with the comments about facilities. no women's toilet after 7 at night madness and the state of the paddock was appalling.

Regards the track i actually really enjoyed it. The challenge of turning up somewhere new having to learn a layout with 2 practices and 2 times runs was good but hey i would say that with a class win and massive trophy ( still smiling like a Cheshire cat), there could defiantly be more identification out on track of which bit of the 35m wide runway you should be on for the back straight leading to a chicane with no obvious breaking point but i suppose we can feed this back through the SSOT to MGCC.

5 hours ago, terry everall said:

I have already picked up the TSL results from Pembrey weekend but I cant find the uploaded Silverstone results yet . Anybody got link that does have the results?

http://www.tsl-timing.com/file/?f=sprint/2018/182282.pdf

Thanks

had to call them to get site updated

Blog now posted

2 hours ago, terry everall said:

Blog now posted

What about the points is the calculator hard at work.