Black Country convoy to Stoneleigh

BenD

Me and @Sycho will be leaving the black Country area via bromsgrove to Stoneleigh. On the Sunday. The idea being we meet at the brewers fayre guild in bromsgrove for around quarter past 8 for an all you can fit on one plate. And then head for Stoneleigh around quarter to 9 with an aim to get there around half 9. if anyone is interested in meeting on the way let us know.

@beerexpressman you mentioned you were interested in a run there 

Yeh lol silly of me to put it up and not out a day lol. Also not technically all you can eat but one of those where you tell them how much you want of everything 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nice one :)

Might join you,was going to look for a route via Bridgnorth/Kidderminster etc.

Will all depend on me pulling my finger out and getting car together,oh and the weather:rolleyes:

I’ll be meeting Ben at Bromsgrove, I’ll be leaving Home at 7:45ish & heading to Bromsgrove via Bewdley then Stourport or Kidderminster. @CosKev if your coming we can meet on route & If anyone wants to tag along just shout.

• Thanks 1

Sorry for the late reply I've been at work. Yes I'm coming from Staffordshire so it's not practical to meet for breakfast. I think I will be going via A45 near Birmingham airport towards Coventry hopefully.

41 minutes ago, Ben (bunje) said:

@andy665 are you coming to stonleigh

Yes, not sure which day yet though - probably be weather dictated

your more than welcom to convoy with us if you do decide to come on the sunday. unless you have other plans of course

If the weather looks good on Sunday, I may join up too, if that is ok.

Apologies for not responding sooner. I haven't checked the forums in a couple of weeks...

Dave