Mazda sdv gearbox mount

Steve (sdh2903)

3 hours ago, Steve (sdh2903) said:

Don't suppose anyone has a spare lying around?

Are you looking for the two rubber mounts, if so go for the RS Components upgraded ones or is it the rectangular metal plate with the 4-holes which you're after?

I've got 2 of the uprated  RS ones on order thanks to your earlier posting Mark. It's the plate I was after. I know it's only a steel plate but was just being lazy and seeing if anyone had one lying around

1 minute ago, Steve (sdh2903) said:

I've got 2 of the uprated  RS ones on order thanks to your earlier posting Mark. It's the plate I was after. I know it's only a steel plate but was just being lazy and seeing if anyone had one lying around

I think I might have a new one, but will need to check the dark and dusty corners of the garage for it.

from memory they're only about £20 from Westfield though.

On 25 April 2018 at 19:01, Steve (sdh2903) said:

Ok cheers. No rush.

Found it.

make me an offer if you're interested :)

image.thumb.jpeg.e579ef219ba2b8fa943c857e005ed99b.jpeg

Hi Mark. Apologies if you've gone out of your way but I was on to WF parts ordering some bits today and got them to chuck one on the order. They've only charged about 4 quid for it though so we'll wait and see what turns up! I may be back in touch.

10 minutes ago, Steve (sdh2903) said:

Hi Mark. Apologies if you've gone out of your way but I was on to WF parts ordering some bits today and got them to chuck one on the order. They've only charged about 4 quid for it though so we'll wait and see what turns up! I may be back in touch.

Thats fine, sounds like you got a very good deal there :t-up:

• 8 months later...

@Mark (smokey mow) have you still got that by any chance? Cannot find the one from my kit in the garage at the moment so if that's still going, I'll take it off your hands! 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.