Drive from London to Stoneleigh on SATURDAY

Josh Lawson

Hi All,

I am planning on driving from North London to arrive at Stoneleigh on Saturday at 11am. Is there anyone coming up from Essex, London, Hertfordshire who would like to drive in convoy? 

I am also staying in a hotel so happy to carry stuff up for those camping if it helps...

1 hour ago, jjhlawson said:

Hi All,

I am planning on driving from North London to arrive at Stoneleigh on Saturday at 11am. Is there anyone coming up from Essex, London, Hertfordshire who would like to drive in convoy? 

I am also staying in a hotel so happy to carry stuff up for those camping if it helps...

Hi Josh,

By coincidence, I messaged Andy about this yesterday.

Mike @Kit Car Electronics and I are coming up on the Saturday and could meet you on the A5, as we did last year.

We haven't talked about departure times yet, I think we are normally a bit earlier than that, but I am sure we can work something out.

We met at the Flamstead Esso last year, just off the M1 - maybe this could work again?

• Like 1

Happy either way and at any time... just let me know

• Like 1

Mike's the official route planner for this trip, I will leave it to him to confirm a meeting point and our ETA

I'm meeting @Kevin (Mr T) - Essex AO for breakfast at 7.30 in Boreham McD so that he can buy me a McMuffin. That means we should arrive at Flamstead Esso filling station (NOT the truck stop next door) around 9.30-9.45, @jjhlawson.

We'll grab a coffee and then head up the A5 to arrive before lunch.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Kit Car Electronics said:

I'm meeting @Kevin (Mr T) - Essex AO for breakfast at 7.30 in Boreham McD so that he can buy me a McMuffin. That means we should arrive at Flamstead Esso filling station (NOT the truck stop next door) around 9.30-9.45, @jjhlawson.

We'll grab a coffee and then head up the A5 to arrive before lunch.

Need to make sure we don't lose anyone when we leave the filling station this time!

Urgh that’s horribly early! But I’ll see you guys at borhamwood at 07:30... who’s buying me the mcmuffin?

6 minutes ago, jjhlawson said:

Urgh that’s horribly early! But I’ll see you guys at borhamwood at 07:30... who’s buying me the mcmuffin?

But we'll be in Boreham, not Borehamwood :) 

see you at flamstead at 09:30

Can I meet you guys at flamstead Esso at 09:30?!

45 minutes ago, jjhlawson said:

Can I meet you guys at flamstead Esso at 09:30?!

Yep, see you there :)