Bits for Sale

Andrew (Fat_chap)

I'm having a bit of a clear out after changing some bits on my car and not using other bits I'd previously bought.

Items are priced (at what I believe to be reasonably priced) but open to sensible offers.

Collection from Chester-le-Street (most parts would be a nightmare to post, but I can price up if needs be) 

- Scuttle (in red with heater vent bonded some holes from previous aeroscreen) - £100

- Nose cone (in red) - £100

Any questions, I'll try to answer

Thanks, Andrew

0301.JPG

0601.JPG

0801.JPG

Hi if you are happy to post the dash then I will have it many thanks 

Is the red screen fillet for a wide body?  If so and your happy to post it il have it.

Yeah, the nose is kit. 

All pieces are from a wide body car. 

Should be able to post the fillet and dash, both quite light

Hi if you could let me know how much the postage will be and your payment details i will have the dash thanks 

Can I take the blue fillet please if you are happy to post?

I can bring any of these to Stoneleigh if that helps as I'm not far from Andrew and will almost certainly be going in my tin top estate.

@Fat_chap let me know if that works for you

1 minute ago, bigron said:

I'm not going this year as I'm away however someone from Yorkshire area will pick up for me. If you could plan to leave for @Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO that would be great.

pm me payment details.

NOTE: of course this has to be with Andrew's agreement! I just punted it out as an option :d

4 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

NOTE: of course this has to be with Andrew's agreement! I just punted it out as an option

Sorry, I totally missed that! @Fat_chap let me know which works best for you.

No problem picKing it up and getting it back up to @bigron

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.