Abingdon 6th July

the stoat

Myself, slow orange one, and fast orange one, Dommo, are going to Abingdon on the 6th of July.  Anyone else?

• 10 months later...

I'm hoping to go this month if My son can get time off.   Second track day for us first in a WF, its a very convenient location for me could almost push the car home if it comes to it.

What's it like?

On ‎04‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 13:32, Chris Brading said:

I'm hoping to go this month if My son can get time off.   Second track day for us first in a WF, its a very convenient location for me could almost push the car home if it comes to it.

What's it like?

There's a few laps here:

One of those circuits that's easy to pick up, then rewarding as you learn it more. Nice and safe too, which is useful as I completely ran out of brakes at the end.

On 05/03/2019 at 16:25, Chris Brading said:

god your car is quick!

To stop Dommo getting a big head I will point out the speed data is in km/h ;):p

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the stoat said:

To stop Dommo getting a big head I will point out the speed data is in km/h ;):p

I wish... might not have run out of brakes then!

Booked for the 29th of March, first track day in the WF.

Can I ask where does  all that information, speed ,revs, boost, brakes and G force come from?

3 hours ago, Chris Brading said:

Can I ask where does  all that information, speed ,revs, boost, brakes and G force come from?

I am there on the 29th too, lets hope weather improves

54 minutes ago, Chris Brading said:

Great see you there Bob,

Just look for someone who clearly is well out of his depth.

I just need to look in the mirror for somebody out of their depth but I'm not worried its just for fun

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chris Brading said:

I've got a Race Technology DL1 logging all the data, then forked out even more cash for their video license. Satisfies the inner geek. And the outer one.

• Like 1