FW Bonnet

Terryathome

1 hour ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Does it come with stickers?

E3138F4B-9D65-49F0-ADCF-C70EEE4D7063.png

Yup, but add £350 plus carriage. Them stickers are expensive you know

• 3 years later...

Reckon its asv, that is causing you issues.

Added Sticker Value ...

:getmecoat:

10 hours ago, Terryathome said:

I don't believe I still have this bonnet, I need it gone. Offers please.

I want it but the distance is the barrier and my tin top will not fit it, is there any suggestions? My bonnet was assaulted by garage door so a replacement would be great.

• 1 year later...

Bump, I need this gone, anybody want a spare one or replace a damaged one?

Make me an offer.

It would be only fare to advise 2 people are interested in the bonnet. I have been lazy in replying to any messages so sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Bonnet is for pick up only, won't be able to send it due to size and possible of damage by carrier, never mind wrapping it up.

I will be sending the same message to the other party so its a fare and open to you both.

I would need to get the bonnet out of the garage and inspect so I can tell you the condition of it. Don't get me wrong it was purchased brand new from the original Westfield factory and never used/fitted, it has been stored and endured a house move hence I need to inspect it.

Hopes the above helps.

I suppose it will be down to the first person who says they want it, dependant on condition of bonnet.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.