North West Convoy to Stoneleigh Sunday 6th May

Steve (stevel)

North West convoy will take on past years  arrangements, Lancashire Area will be meeting at Charnock Richards Services at 7.10am a prompt run down to Knutsford Services with enough time to fuel up and meet up with the rest of the North West Areas, we aim for a prompt 8.00am  start, so can cars be topped up with fuel and ready to go

A slow down at Sandbach Services, cars usually wait on the exit slip road

A drive through at Stafford Services (No Stopping)

A drive through at Hilton Services (No Stopping)

We will follow the Balsall Common to Kenilworth route missing Gatso alley

All welcome:t-up::t-up:

Steve

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

@Steve (stevel) - Lancashire AO are you able to add rough times for Sandbach ( @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary @greenstreak @westyjord87) and Stafford? It will be good to join you guys.

About 8.30 Sandbach

about 9am Stafford 

approx due to roadworks and old men talking too much at Knutsford...

• Haha 1

Will be @ Sandbach exit slip road before 8:30. Good to hear you are doing a drive through the services, much easier than listening out for you as you pass!

Andy

• Like 1

Ben. We take the A446 and then the A452 to Kenilworth

Steve

Hoping to get clutch sorted before Sunday. What is the admission for driver and passenger in Westfield? My Mrs will go in tin top with my 2 year old. What do they pay?

See you at Stafford services circa 9am, I'll be waiting here: IMG_1776.thumb.jpg.9cd022bf9eb1667d2d4fe9252e239f05.jpg

Though my car might be slightly more noticeable this year :laugh: and I won't be stood in @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary shadow as you should have collected him earlier at Sandbach with @greenstreak and @westyjord87

• Haha 1

See you there!

I will be setting off from Blackpool B&Q roundabout at 6.30am and heading up the M55..meeting RoyH at Kirkham  roundabout at 6.40am and then meeting the rest of the Lancashire Area at Charnock Richards south bound services for 7.00am..away for 7.10am then a quick dash down to Knutsford Services to meet up with the rest of the North West Areas.

Bonus this year weather looks good :sun::sun::sun:

Steve

11 minutes ago, Steve (stevel) - Lancashire AO said:

I will be setting off from Blackpool B&Q roundabout at 6.30am and heading up the M55..meeting RoyH at Kirkham  roundabout at 6.40am and then meeting the rest of the Lancashire Area at Charnock Richards south bound services for 7.00am..away for 7.10am then a quick dash down to Knutsford Services to meet up with the rest of the North West Areas.

Bonus this year weather looks good :sun::sun::sun:

Steve

See you at B&Q roundabout for the wacky race to Stoneleigh :-)

Good one Mark..see you there :d:d