Thames Valley and North Oxford Convoy to Stoneleigh

Tim Reid

The National Kit Car Show, Stoneleigh is fast approaching so it's time to plan the convey from the Thames Valley and North Oxford to Stoneleigh Kit Car Show on Sunday 6th May.

7:30am Steve will be leading a convoy from the Bird in Hand, RG10 9UP. 
8:00am Meeting point at Berinsfield on the A4074, outside the Infinity Motor Cycle store / H Cafe, OX10 7LY.
Taking the back roads and stopping for comfort break and to meet some of the North Oxfordshire members at Baynards Green, services, OX27 7SG, and will be leaving there at 9.00am.

Please let me know if you're coming.

Don’t forget to fill out a car data sheet, sell your stuff at our auto jumble, in the early evening enjoy the AGM followed by hog roast, maybe camp overnight, and have a great time!
The club is still looking for on the day volunteers to spend an hour or two helping with various different parts of the club areas.
There more information available on the forum in the members section: http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/forum/82-wscc-members-only-area/

The show is also continues on the Monday if you cannot make it on the Sunday.

7:30am Bird in Hand, RG10 9UP. 

- Steve Thorne

- John Parks

8:00am Berinsfield on the A4074, outside the Infinity Motor Cycle store / H Cafe, OX10 7LY.

- Cameron

Baynards Green, services, OX27 7SG,

@Tim (TimDave25) - Joint Thames Valley AO   ..... Cameron  PMed  me about volunteering and camping but I need a few more details.  I PMed him back asking him to send more info  to the stoneleigh email address but he has not been online.

If you have any other contact details for Cameron..please can you prompt him to send the additional details

Thanks Trevor 

Hi Trevor,

I have sent you Cameron's email address but will also send him a reminder.

Thanks, Tim

• 2 weeks later...

I'll join from Baynards green. I can free an hour or two on the day if required. Sorry not been around much lately, work gets in the way! Best get the Westy MOT'd again!

Hi - we will be joining from Berinsfield / H Cafe... 

Simon & Markie Turtle

7:30am Bird in Hand, RG10 9UP. 

- Steve Thorne

- John Parks

- Dave (in Exocet, black and gold. Friend of Tim's looking to join our convoy)

8:00am Berinsfield on the A4074, outside the Infinity Motor Cycle store / H Cafe, OX10 7LY.

- Cameron

- Tim

- Simon and Markie

- Gareth and John

Baynards Green, services, OX27 7SG,

I have told North Oxford members 9am depart from Baynards

I'm in the tin top this year so I'll see you there. I'm part of the volunteer parking team so follow my instructions!

Neil Hatton will also be at the bird in hand.

I'm going to try my best to map reading and generally getting lost , via Wantage, Farringdon, Lechlade, Moreton in Marsh and upwards. If you see a map being thrown out a black westie, I am using my nose for direction as my sat nav is 'not supported' by Tom Tom, so I cant route it out :o

• Haha 2