Cornwall/Devon run out Sunday 22nd April

John (Kernow)

1 hour ago, John (Kernow) said:

What about Marshmills retail park then straight up the A38 to Ivybridge to meet Chris?

if i say to Mat and Gavin the George park and ride? as i think they are in woolwell

• Like 1

On 19/04/2018 at 11:33, John (Kernow) said:

What about Marshmills retail park then straight up the A38 to Ivybridge to meet Chris?

Hi John, if you come off the a38 at Ivybridge , I can wait for you there, then we could all rejoin together, what time are you thinking?

I should think about 09:30-09:45. I can send a message when we leave Roborough and should be there about 15 minutes after that. Will PM you my number. John

Great morning run out with 5 Westfield’s, 1 Caterham and a 4WD Dax Rush with a Cosworth Turbo engine! Great car. 

37730585-98CE-4D54-8C30-B4C918FE9303.thumb.jpeg.a105c542fd74dbe680441b0b4e937236.jpegA752BD4E-754E-4286-B066-E3C02D27BC23.thumb.jpeg.9c9bb7fcb7fb3bc0078ad1cba80e5de2.jpegGreat to meet @Jimmerog @Chrishubbs And @b16gnr

With more Westfield’s still to come it looks like a great summer of blatting ahead. 

• Like 2

So jealous I wish I could have joined you guys I've spent the weekend trying to get mine finished so I can tax it on the 1st May .I should of had it all finished today but found some cracks in my manifold when I removed the old heat wrap .so I need to get that welded up in the week so I can finish but it all back together.

See you all soon Martin

Looking forward to it Martin. Arrange I nice scenic route and I’m sure we will all pop down to your end. John