Cornwall/Devon run out Sunday 22nd April

John (Kernow)

Morning run out Sunday 22nd April in either Cornwall, Devon or both! Depending on who’s coming.

let me know if your interested and I will sort a meeting point and a nice scenic route.

so @Martin Rice (Sparkymart) - Cornwall AO @b16gnr @Jimmerog @pipparsons @Paul Hopson @Sean De'Ath And any others local I don’t know about. 

24 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Morning run out Sunday 22nd April in either Cornwall, Devon or both! Depending on who’s coming.

let me know if your interested and I will sort a meeting point and a nice scenic route.

so @Martin Rice (Sparkymart) - Cornwall AO @b16gnr @Jimmerog @pipparsons @Paul Hopson @Sean De'Ath And any others local I don’t know about. 

I'll be busy working on the car to get it back on the road for stoneleigh ..so from May we can get some meets going 

Martin

Mines not on the road yet. Hopefully will be in the next couple months though. 

definatly interested after that

3 Westfield’s and 1 Caterham confirmed so far with Jim a maybe. There are quite a few cars around these parts now so hopefully some more to come. 

Who else fancies it?

Hope you have a good one lads.....

raining here and I was looking forwards to a quick blat later!

Mart.

On 15/04/2018 at 09:53, John (Kernow) said:

3 Westfield’s and 1 Caterham confirmed so far with Jim a maybe. There are quite a few cars around these parts now so hopefully some more to come. 

Who else fancies it?

John I might be around, do you have a route planned yet? cheers Chris

Ok the route for Sunday where we can pick up people on the way will be 9:00 am in Tavistock where we can me, Ben with his Caterham and @Jimmerog can meet @b16gnr then into Plymouth where a couple more will join us, then up to Ivybridge where we can meet @Chrishubbs That should be all of us (6 Westies and a Caterham)

We can then head towards Kingsbridge before going across country to Totnes, Buckfastleigh, then Ashburton and onto the Moors and Haytor. We can stop at Ullacombe Farm on Haytor for Coffee or breakfast and a Tyre kick!

Then down the hill to Bovey Tracey, Moretenhampstead then across the high moors to Princetown and then Tavistock.

let me know if that’s ok or come up with another suggestion but the farm Cafe at Ullacombe is very good and worth a visit.

@Chrishubbs if you PM me your mobile number I can give further details/times if required. John

12 minutes ago, John (Kernow) said:

Ok the route for Sunday where we can pick up people on the way will be 9:00 am in Tavistock where we can me, Ben with his Caterham and @Jimmerog can meet @b16gnr then into Plymouth where a couple more will join us, then up to Ivybridge where we can meet @Chrishubbs That should be all of us (6 Westies and a Caterham)

We can then head towards Kingsbridge before going across country to Totnes, Buckfastleigh, then Ashburton and onto the Moors and Haytor. We can stop at Ullacombe Farm on Haytor for Coffee or breakfast and a Tyre kick!

Then down the hill to Bovey Tracey, Moretenhampstead then across the high moors to Princetown and then Tavistock.

let me know if that’s ok or come up with another suggestion but the farm Cafe at Ullacombe is very good and worth a visit.

@Chrishubbs if you PM me your mobile number I can give further details/times if required. John

Sounds good to me John 

John, have you been in contact with Matthew and gavin off the Facebook group?

12 hours ago, John (Kernow) said:

No would you mind doing that @b16gnr

John, i have put it on the facebook site, i said 0900 morrisons Tavi to Ben, where are we meeting the plymouth lads?

What about Marshmills retail park then straight up the A38 to Ivybridge to meet Chris?