Westfield IVA Steering wheel & Boss Kit

Chrisn01

Hey guys & Gals

As title states, am after a Westfield IVA Steering Wheel & Boss Kit. I know they dont cost much, but don't see the point in buying one a full price when it will be coming straight off once I eventually I get IVA'ed lol 

:nope:

I've got a Westfield steering wheel I bought off another member for the same purpose before realising it didn't fit the Mazda column. Cost me £15 so yours for the same if you want it? It's navy but if it's just for IVA it hopefully won't matter if it doesn't match your colour scheme!

Hey Andrew, thanks for the reply :nope: Does it come with the boss & fit a MegaS2000 column? 

Blue...ummm....dont suppose you have any pictures you can post of it lol.

I can't speak for mega s2000 I'm afraid.  If it takes a standard Westfield steering column I'd expect it to fit though. The Mazda SDV uses the donor upper column though which is why there's a difference.  I don't think I've got a boss kit for it but here's the wheel itself:

IMG_20180415_103049.thumb.jpg.33839d65405d2f2243fd317ee5163c7b.jpg

IMG_20180415_102934.thumb.jpg.99dccb8bfbaa0c6f9366491da77dd8d5.jpg

IMG_20180415_103006.thumb.jpg.14c828ce1ce68bcfae36da3a10813688.jpg

I live only a few minutes from stoneleigh if you're planning on going so you're welcome to take a look in person and see if it meets your needs then!

The Mega S2000 uses the standard Westfield upper steering column. (It’s inky the lower columns in the engine bay that are different).

So yes, it takes the standard Westfield IVA wheel and boss.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey Andrew, hope your well & thanks for the photos.

Sorry to have messed you about, but someone just offered me the current black IVA steering wheel off a MegaS2000, so have accepted.

You should put it on the for sale section though as sure oneone will take it off your hands.

No hassle at all Chris. Best of luck with your IVA!

• Thanks 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.