Vauxhall Meriva 1.4i Life - SOLD

Matta

Selling my wife's wee Meriva - 2005/55 regd, Aircon (that works), RDS radio/CD player, electric windows etc. Only 54,600 miles from new 

We've owned it for the last 9 years and it had one previous owner before us. It has a full service history and is in VGC for it's age, with good bodywork/paint and very tidy interior. Next MOT and service aren't due until January 19.

We still have all the original manuals, both remote keys and the radio code. Two tyres are new, the other 2 are hardly worn and the spare is unused. It's also had a recent exhaust.

Only reason we're selling it is that my dad has offered us his old car, which is a lot newer.

It has a few age-related marks but has never had any paintwork done on it. In the interests of honesty, it still has the original battery and, although it always starts instantly, a new one before next winter would make sense. It also has a slight weep from the water pump but it doesn't lose any water between annual services.

It's been an extremely reliable second car.

Located in central Scotland

IMG_0296.JPG

IMG_0297.JPG

IMG_0298.JPG

IMG_0299.JPG

IMG_0300.JPG

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.