Advice on buying a Westfield

Leigh1981

Glad you're enjoying your new "toy", looks very smart. Based on my experience would highly recommend going along to local meet, found members to be very welcoming and friendly. Also opportunities to join in with runs/events as a group, with good social side too.

• Like 1

like this...bit of garage envy too. mines pretty good but not up to your shiny floor standards

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AdgeC said:

Glad you're enjoying your new "toy", looks very smart. Based on my experience would highly recommend going along to local meet, found members to be very welcoming and friendly. Also opportunities to join in with runs/events as a group, with good social side too.

Thank you and that is the plan :) So far from what I've seen of people on here reminds me of the days when I was part of the old mini clubs, where as my last car it was very hit and miss as to whether they were friendly lol

8 hours ago, SXRORY said:

like this...bit of garage envy too. mines pretty good but not up to your shiny floor standards

Thank you, yeah I love my man cave as plenty of room work on a few cars in there. I just want my ramp installing now to finish my space off :)

Ramp? RAMP?? 

Where's my missus? I need to show her this... 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GaryD1971 said:

Ramp? RAMP?? 

Where's my missus? I need to show her this... 

Haha yeah every mancave needs a car ramp/lift doesn't it?? 

Plus it's in the interest of saving my knees and back so I can work at a more manageable height, well that's what I'll tell the missus lol

• Haha 1