Ifor williams CT115 COVERED traile for sale

maurici

Due house move, seems that in my new comunity, trailers and caravans are not allowed to stay in my drive away and despite I do have a double garage, it doesnt fits trough the doors as the overall with of the trailer is 2.2m and my doors are only 2.1, so I´m forced to let my trailer go.

Its an ifor williams CT115 in SUPERB condition, bought brand new for myself two years ago (I wasnt bought to a dealer, it was bought to a family who for unforseen circumstances didnt used it since they bought it)

During the last months I´ve converted the trailer to a covered trailer, with boards, vinyl covers and a heavy dutty structure. Its a DIY job, but materials used and overall quality of the work is pretty good. 

It has been already tested doing two trips, one from crewe to anglesey, another one from crewe to forest of dean. Both over 4 hours return trip and did work very very well.

Max weight is upt to 1300kg, so suitable for most of the hatch back and saloon cars, and no special licensed requiered.

Its build to specifically fit a caged SEIW westfield with extra wide rear arches.

Priced to sell at 1750 Pounds, witch i thing is a very sensible price for a trailer that is over 2200 quid new and have over 600 expended on it on the cover.

Please, see some pictures attached:

(*if someone fancies some very simple grafics or logos like the ones seen in the pictures, I´ll make them for free)

4.jpg.bfb5f8d77a53523d903ef5f3d02d1e89.jpg

26.jpg.314420f5976972ddf14bf64d386d189c.jpg25.jpg.d0094b32164c3ceead3fc10d75af3e7d.jpg24.jpg.0ed3c9ff365f1e5258b231bd745c598c.jpg23.jpg.80fb19219a10d5fd2f247af2155687e2.jpg

I've towed this trailer back from Anglesey, My SEiW fitted easily & can vouch for it's towability! GLWS

Would be tempted myself if in the market for a trailer.

• 1 month later...

Once you’ve driven the car in....how do you get out?!

1 hour ago, RussH said:

Once you’ve driven the car in....how do you get out?!

Pushing the car in, ur using both sides access... as in the picture with the loaded car that one of the siedes is lifted up

Not for sale anymore by the way.

As it’s no longer a sales ad. Can I ask what happened to Q802YUX? 

I only ask as it was built from my old car, not that there’s much of the original car left now, bar the chassis!

(Feel free to answer by PM if preferred).

Allistair have it.

He es on the forum, but not much active.

Car needed sorting some suff, minimal details that Julian couldnt finish, and some personalisation to have it on the road confortably. But he is a mega busy guy and we may not see the car out till the end of june.

Surely there must be someone local who has land or garage big enough to store it for you for a small rent.!! 

5 minutes ago, mark.anson said:

Surely there must be someone local who has land or garage big enough to store it for you for a small rent.!! 

Sort of Bluffed puling out from house purchase... got the contract modified, happy days. However was no need to bluff. Developers been super sensible with all our demands. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, mark.anson said:

I rent a garage of the local housing association £9 per week

You will find that on most modern housing estates there is a covenant that states, you cannot store caravans, trailers or commercial vehicles on your plot, unless your neighbours are very picky, these covenants are usually ignored, I store my caravan at home with no problems whatsoever.

8 minutes ago, Paul Hurdsfield said:

You will find that on most modern housing estates there is a covenant that states, you cannot store caravans, trailers or commercial vehicles on your plot, unless your neighbours are very picky, these covenants are usually ignored, I store my caravan at home with no problems whatsoever.

That is correct, but then you have to rely on having sensible neigbours (witch they are so far, very nice people)... so I rather have the contract changed for peace of mind.

I can be sort of an anoying neighbour for too picky people. I do own a noisy race car... some times got loaded at the trailer at 5a.m. for a trackday or a sprint, and don´t want to give them any strong fact to complain about me braking any nosense rules.

However, you are right. I´m having no problems with my neighbours. They are incredibly nice, witch is an extra when you move somewhere new, and they have a ford F250 that is bigger than the house, so my tiny trailer looks like a "ridiculous" offense to the aesthetics of the state... But I didn´t knew all of this when I saw the contract, so asked them to change it.,

2 hours ago, John Williams - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

I rent a garage of the local housing association £9 per week

Wow, that’s interesting, how did you find the association, just Googling? (I’m at a stage where much as I don’t want to, storing the Westfield somewhere else could give me way more options, so I’d be daft not to investigate further)

Way, waaay back in the sixties I rented a lockup garage from the council, I haven't a clue what rent I paid, probably about ten bob a week.

i just contacted the local council (Manchester) and was put on a waiting list till' one came available, no internet in those days, just one of those old fashioned phones with a wire one the end.....lol

8 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Wow, that’s interesting, how did you find the association, just Googling? (I’m at a stage where much as I don’t want to, storing the Westfield somewhere else could give me way more options, so I’d be daft not to investigate further)

@Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary Just contact the borough/district councils housing team or check their website this is ours in Colchester for example.

http://www.cbhomes.org.uk/garages

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.