Blyton Park track day and sprint - WSCC weekend - July 13/14/15 2018

John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

1 minute ago, RussH said:

John, a number of us have paid for the track day but only have PayPal receipts - as the attendee list is still showing the 2017 list, can you please confirm the up to date list of attendees? @John Williams - WSCC Competition Secretary

Thanks

thanks @RussH corrected 

• 2 weeks later...

Are the BSC at this WSCCBlyton event? ( I very much hope not!)

Also I can only find the 2017 supp regs and classes am I looking on the wrong link/

1 hour ago, woodman said:

Are the BSC at this WSCCBlyton event? ( I very much hope not!)

Also I can only find the 2017 supp regs and classes am I looking on the wrong link/

BSC aren't there. They are at Lydden that weekend. 

• 2 months later...

As well as the fabulous GF meal, we will have the WSCC BBQ and EZUp in attendance along with a BBQ chef and some beer for the Saturday night. Please do come along.

See here for more:

Sadly due to gearbox problems we may need to cancel our entries for both the track day and the sprint weekend. :( 

Is there any possibility for refunds? And if so, when is the cut off date?

3 hours ago, cphelps said:

Sadly due to gearbox problems we may need to cancel our entries for both the track day and the sprint weekend. :( 

Is it serious then doc? :suspect:

48 minutes ago, John said:

Is it serious then doc? :suspect:

Sadly it would seem so. Everything to do with second gear is being replaced and we are crossing all our fingers and toes that we can get it back in one piece in time.... 

4 hours ago, cphelps said:

+1 please, was going to ask the same....

@John Williams - WSCC Competition Secretary

Having not competed since last year and forgot everything ;), when does the paperwork like car numbers and paddock lay out etc get emailed out??

I'll be traveling up on the Thursday for the Friday Track Day and was hoping to print it all out.

If this has already been emailed out, I didn't get a copy or can we download it from somewhere??

Cheers 

2 hours ago, Tom (T3OMF) - Cotswolds AO said:

@John Williams - WSCC Competition Secretary

Having not competed since last year and forgot everything ;), when does the paperwork like car numbers and paddock lay out etc get emailed out??

I'll be traveling up on the Thursday for the Friday Track Day and was hoping to print it all out.

If this has already been emailed out, I didn't get a copy or can we download it from somewhere??

Cheers 

Snap I haven't received anything either as of yet. 

John has not been well for a couple of days but should be on it soon

• Like 2

I am pleased to say that Siltech Racing and Aerodynamix (some of our valued Speed Series sponsors) will be in attendance over the weekend including Friday to show off some of their wares and to offer advice / chat to Westfielders in general. Please have a look at their products and make them welcome

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I presume the circuit kitchen will be open during the day, does anyone know if they will be doing meals in the evening.

7 minutes ago, a4gom said:

I presume the circuit kitchen will be open during the day, does anyone know if they will be doing meals in the evening.

Probably but the club are providing a BBQ and chef. All you have to do is bring something to cook on it and drink