WSCC Blyton 2018 Trackday and Booking Info - 13th July 2018

KugaWestie

Yep brilliant day, excellent hosting and great on track discipline as usual (except for the odd lout in a silver mx5 - wot me who me not me guv)

Well done WSCC, cracking delivery as usual :yes:

IMG_20180713_150541.jpg

IMG_20180713_150528.jpg

• Like 1

:d Cracking day, thanks all. Especially Barny for letting me abuse his ****ter :love:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AdamR said:
8 minutes ago, BCF said:

You're welcome anytime mate. My s***ter feels better for the abuse :d

Especially Barny for letting me abuse his ****ter :love:

I'm getting a bit worried about you MX5 drivers. :oops:

• Haha 1

Thanks a great day and evening. Great tracktime with sensible drivers, the usual spannering and Gary  destruction testing brakes.. marvellous :o

Thanks to @John Williams - WSCC Competition Secretary and @graham frankland for a well organised day and evening .  A lot of work before the day to make it run smoothly...thanks again

• Like 1

My first experience of a WSCC day out and what a fabulous day it was. Had a few teething issues but everyone was amazingly helpful and every issue was fixed to allow more time on track or even to limp home safely and the end of the day courtesy of a clothes peg :d. Met some great people and overall I was very impressed with the organisation of the event.

Well done and big thank you to all and I’m looking forward to the next one! :t-up:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trevturtle said:

Thanks a great day and evening. Great tracktime with sensible drivers, the usual spannering and Gary  destruction testing brakes.. marvellous :o

Thanks to @John Williams - WSCC Competition Secretary and @graham frankland for a well organised day and evening .  A lot of work before the day to make it run smoothly...thanks again

Agreed Trev, great day on track and evening at the pub

Also some great camaraderie around the paddock area.

Have the club booked next year yet?

It was a great day I thoroughly enjoyed it great track etiquette and a good laugh in the paddock. I do enjoy the track I think it's a good test. 

Just wanted to say what a great day we had and thanks to everybody who offered advise ans support to my daughter who had not driven the Westfield before. Also thanks to those of you that we held up until you could pass "safe and wide"

• Like 2

On 15/07/2018 at 08:53, KugaWestie said:

Have the club booked next year yet?

Yes we have, 12th July for track day, 13th and 14th for Sprint. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Had a great time. Can’t wait for the next one. I’ve got a long way to go to learn how to drive both the car and the track but I’ll get there. I’ve got a short clip from my second session to upload but I get an error message to do with file type. How do I know what file type mine is and how would I change it on an iPhone or Mac?

Where are you trying to upload to? I only ask on the offchance it was the Boardroom! We only support hosting photographs, not video. (It’s a case of storage space and it’s cost!)

You need to upload to a site that hosts video, you can use any, but YouTube is very popular on here, as the Boardroom software can detect the YouTube link, when you post it in a thread, and automatically embed the video. (Which is why it may look like we’re hosting it, I guess.)

Ah right thanks Dave. That’s exactly what I was doing wrong. I’ll try again!