WSCC Blyton 2018 Trackday and Booking Info - 13th July 2018

KugaWestie

On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 09:26, DE04* said:

What is the latest we can arrive Thursday night. Is there someone on the gate who can let us in all the time? Never done the Blyton weekend before.

Be sure to be there before 10 as I slept in my van at the gate one year!  lol

• 1 month later...

:) first time booked for me for Friday.  And camping Friday night.     Million Dollar question.. Gluten free dinner!    Is this genuine or an in joke? I.e Code for BBQ without bread rolls. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DamperMan said:

:) first time booked for me for Friday.  And camping Friday night.     Million Dollar question.. Gluten free dinner!    Is this genuine or an in joke? I.e Code for BBQ without bread rolls. 

Definitely an in joke! Goes back a few years when it was just a few of us and we had our initials down by our orders. Waitress came out and said "who's got the gluten free meal?" - all looked blank until we realised she mistook Graham Franklands initials to mean gluten free. Hence why he is now known as Glutey! 

One of those funny at the time things maybe!! But a legend none the less. As is Graham!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BCF said:

Definitely an in joke! Goes back a few years when it was just a few of us and we had our initials down by our orders. Waitress came out and said "who's got the gluten free meal?" - all looked blank until we realised she mistook Graham Franklands initials to mean gluten free. Hence why he is now known as Glutey! 

One of those funny at the time things maybe!! But a legend none the less. As is Graham!

For the past few years I have read about the Glutton Free meal and thought it was some WSCC crusade against Gluttony. lol

Thanks for clearing that up.

Hi All 

i am booked on for the full weekend track day Friday and the sprint.

A guy that lives across the road from me has a grandson (17) with cerebral palsy that is car mad. They have been to Byton to watch the sprint and i said come along to the track day and i would happily get him in the car as a passenger and take him for a spin round for a few laps.

Just wondering is anyone else would give a young man a few laps to make is day.

cheers Simon 

Not sure how many I've already offered or will turn up. But otherwise @syman84ABSOLUTELY :yes:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, BCF said:

Yep of course he's welcome out in the Mazda for a bit of variety :yes:

Shall I drive it so its a bit more exciting for him? ;)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RussH said:

Shall I drive it so its a bit more exciting for him? ;)

You just lost driving privileges my friend 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just booked for the trackday. I'd better get some miles done, still running the engine in!

• Like 1

I’ve taken the plunge and booked it too. Better get it put back together and mapped quickly!

• Like 2

John I’ve sent you a pm about a second driver can we pay on the day?

9 hours ago, CL290005 said:

John I’ve sent you a pm about a second driver can we pay on the day?

Should be fine - previous years my other drivers have all paid on day.

On 16/06/2018 at 09:18, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Manchester AO said:

Should be fine - previous years my other drivers have all paid on day.

Dave thanks for this hopefully all should be ok, ideally would be great to get confirmation as its a long drive to make with trailer so Gary can run his pre lit on the day, not sure if I can amend the order online for extra driver so paying on the day would be best option

Hopefully John will see the PM soon

Just booked the Track day and hoping to stay over to watch the sprint .

Jim & Julie

• Like 1