Gluten Free Dinner Blyton 13th July 2018

graham frankland

Hi Dave

Thanks for advising that the GF Dinner can be booked via the Blyton W/E Site!

We do need the facility on the site to book the Mini Bus for the return trip! Can you add please?

Also can you add Stephen and Sally Herbert to the list please (without mini bus)?

Thanks

Graham

14 minutes ago, graham frankland said:

Hi Dave

Thanks for advising that the GF Dinner can be booked via the Blyton W/E Site!

We do need the facility on the site to book the Mini Bus for the return trip! Can you add please?

Also can you add Stephen and Sally Herbert to the list please (without mini bus)?

Thanks

Graham

I was just being helpful. 

Your requests should be to the management, not me as not my role or ability.

Dave

Thanks for the clarification is JW responsible for the Blyton section on the Events Page?

G

Well I haven't been able to book for the trackday or the dinner via the link to the weekend.:bangshead:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just booked on for the meal - thank you as always for your efforts in organising Graham!

Will be in my van so will have 4 spare seats (and a bit of floor space for anyone feeling adventurous - rear windows are blacked out :laugh:) , happy to do some taxi-ing.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AdamR said:

rear windows are blacked out

Ah, one of those vans!

Matching t-shirts available...

79D9AA05-710C-4A62-B033-96F3563F5642.jpeg

• Haha 1

Graham, not sure what you have ended up arranging for transport back to the track, but we can take 2 or 3 back, if required. 

I can bring a mountain bike..  who wants to sit on the handle bars! 

Graham, do we need to make menu meal choices in advance, or will they take orders on the evening? I can't remember what happened last year.

edited to add: My recollection is that we haven't had to before, unless we wanted a steak, in which case the Black Horse wanted to know.

5 hours ago, stephenh said:

Graham, do we need to make menu meal choices in advance, or will they take orders on the evening? I can't remember what happened last year.

edited to add: My recollection is that we haven't had to before, unless we wanted a steak, in which case the Black Horse wanted to know.

Hi Stephen

Menu choices in advance were not needed last year

I will give them the numbers on Monday and will ask and let you all know!

Thanks

G

• Like 1

On 05/07/2018 at 11:21, stephenh said:

Hi Party Goers

I have checked with the pub and orders will be taken on the night including steaks.

We have 30 revellers signed up, once again at the limit of the dining room at the Black Horse!

Well done and many thanks!

We are scheduled to sit down to eat at 8-00 pm

Look forward to seeing all there once again and lets hope the weather holds for us throughout the weekend!

Thanks

Glutey

• Thanks 1

• Andy Banks unpinned this topic

Hi Folks

Thanks for all attending Friday night and help me turn 70!

Good to see new faces as well as the regular party goers!

The BDay cakes worked well as I won my class on Sunday!

Thanks again

Best wishes

Glutey

• Like 2