New member saying hi

Zetecinside

Hi and welcome to another westie owner in South Hants. 

I am about 9 miles north of Portsmouth and have a '91 SEiW, you're welcome to come and look, take notes / pics etc if it's any use.

I am usually up for a pint and a natter. email is davidrestell@@@yahoo.co.uk (remove the extra @ symbols)

Do we want a more local one?

Farehams close/local and we could even invite the SO post codes too (occasionally)

I dont mind organising a night/day out. The Royal Armoury on Portsdown hill is free to park and enter. Could be a good place to meet.

Hi I live at Hill head. I am building my car at the moment. It would be great to all meet up.

Yes that sounds good. Blue bird café does a good breakfast.

In that case does anyone else want to come to the sunny south coast for a breckie and chat? Free parking on seafront carpark or main road, a mere few 100m walk. Great views over the solent ( my play ground) to IoW.

If theres a worthwhile response ill pop in and ask to book, or CK and I can go do a recce prior.

I'm busy over Easter but will be up for a meet with you guys.

if @Peter Robinson is up for it, we can come up in convoy lol?

Mart.

It's the Blue bird at lee-on-Solent. I have not heard back from zetecinside, so I don't know any details

Sorry gents, bit busy with young family.

Im proposing a meet week after next. Timings tbc.

Basic outline will be, drive to Hill head/ lee on solent car park(free)

Wonder up to bluebird cafe for tea/food/ice cream etc

Chat and swap details and do blokey type things.

Arrange next meeting.

Please be aware that im very new to the forum and not officialy an area rep. I dont want to upset the clubs structure of management or annoy any official area rep.

If you are interested please either respond here or pm me. 

Sounds good to me.

So how does Saturday 7th April @1230 sound. Meet in Hillhead carpark, loads of space normally.quick chat and personal intros, then off to Blue bird for a cuppa/ all day breakfast.?

You can contact me on 07794 195931.