6 hours ago, LukeW said:

That was where I was thinking 

see you there :d.

6 hours ago, LukeW said:

That was where I was thinking 

see you there :d.

:yes:

Luke,

I've just sent you a PM you can have the last space as the last reserve has also pulled out.

Regards,

Steve

At the moment there is 14 cars hopefully the last place should be filled.

Although it all depends on how many turn out on the day but I would hope its going to be £27.

Hi,

Just a quick note to remind everyone of the Curborough Track Day On tomorrow Friday 28th september 2018.

If the people who are attending get there around 9:30 to set up get ready, the track will open at 10:00 and then close between 13:00 and 14:00 for lunch then open again till 17:00.

There will be a Breakfast ( Sausage and / or Bacon Bap ) and a BBQ during the lunch break ( Burgers and Hot Dogs etc ).

If you can bring your own flask / water / pop to keep you hydrated during the day.

If your driving on the circuit you will need to bring the rest of your money and a crash helmet ( also required for any passengers ).

There are also petrol stations on both sides of the A38 so you will be able to keep your Westie topped up.

More information on the Curborough Sprint Course can be found here : http://www.curborough.co.uk/

If you have not booked / your name is not down as a driver please feel free to pop by tomorrow and say Hi. If you bring your crash helmet there is a good chance you should be able to get some passenger rides.

Have a safe day and hope to see you soon.

BCINU,

Squadron Leader Steven Mead

Ill be there around 1 with my camera, weather still looking good so should get some great shots of everyone on track, looking forward to meeting you all :yes:

Sadly not in the Westy as it's not quite ready for the road yet ??? but I'll bring my gopro and roll bar mount so if anyone wants to get some on board footage, you're welcome to use it

Well, now I know why they are called narrow bodies!

Had a couple of runs with Simon in his narrow, which were great, except when we stopped, and I couldn't get out of the passenger seat! stuck fast, until Simon lifted me under one arm to assist! I had visions of being stuck there for weeks, on a starvation diet until my A*** had shrunk enough to extricate myself from the seat!

• Haha 6

What great day thanks. A very big thank you to Ali and Gail who both took me for a spin round the track and another big thank you to Sue who let me use her helmet.

It was nice to meet everyone and watch the cars Sprinting round in perfect weather.

Thanks again for the warm welcome and I  hope to see you all again.

• Like 1

Great day and it's not just Stephens A*** that struggles in that size seat I can assure you all.

Perfect weather the only thing I need to do is pay @Steven (WE51STE) - Joint Warwickshire AO I didn't catch you to pay can I send it to you via PayPal please.

• Like 1