Warwickshire Area Curborough Track Day September 2018

Steven (WE51STE)

Its does get cheaper with more people.

However, as there is only 1 car on the track at any one time ( being a sprint circuit ) the more people the longer the wait between goes and less track time everyone gets.

There is also the fact that when I've rented the track for the day in the past it was stipulated that there was a maximum of 15 cars.

With 15 people it works out at £57 each including breakfast role and BBQ lunch ( with some medium warm Naga Sauce for the brave ;-) )

I'm sure everyone thats been on a day in the past would say its great value for money.

Although, I've noticed that 18th would be just enough to get you into the main list ;-) There is usually a couple that pull out before the day so you stand a good chance of getting a place.

• 3 months later...

A week today. Yippee. Who will win the trophy for the most green stuff collected.

• Haha 1

The weather is looking ok as well. looking forward to it.

can we bring passangers is ther a cost? also out of intrest whats the minamum age if there is one for passangers?

thanks 

6 hours ago, Ben (bunje) said:

i cant make this one guys so anyone on the reserves list looking for a good day out contact steve asap

@jabiqq

OK, thanks - I`ve sent Steve a message. 

20 hours ago, syman84 said:

The weather is looking ok as well. looking forward to it.

can we bring passangers is ther a cost? also out of intrest whats the minamum age if there is one for passangers?

thanks 

I should message Steve to check

Weather forecast is looking quite good. I might pop over in the morning, just to say hello, but don't put me on the reserve list as I have appointments in the afternoon, sio wouldn't be able to stay long anyway. But if you find on the day that you have less than 15 turn up, I might "pay up" on the day and have a few quick (ish!) laps in the XI.

Either way, have a good day.

• Like 1

Apologies to hijack but I have a set of 13” Minilites for sale that I can bring on friday  :yes:

PM me if interested

Hi what time does this track day start as I'm off shift and may come down to the track a watch ?

43 minutes ago, Andy Westwood said:

Hi what time does this track day start as I'm off shift and may come down to the track a watch ?

Gates open around 9ish, Steve usually gets bacon/sausage butties on the go and the track is live from 10am.

Lunch stop for BBQ 1pm, track action resumes 2pm until 5pm.

Hi 

I’m still looking to get envolved if there’s any more that can’t make it :westy:

@Ali and Gail what time you looking to head up your only round the corner from me I can meet you somewhere and head over together. Pm me if your interested 

Luke 

Yes you can bring passengers there is no minimum age specified although they will have to wear a crash helmet. 

We have had a 8 year old passenger previously at one of our events.

No cost for passengers. 

Yes we do have 1 driving space available although I have a couple of reserve names - Next reserve name on the list is Ian Heawood.

if anyone could make it at short notice to fill the place drop me text 0780105571.

I'm at work at the moment but will sent out more details before you wake up in the morning.

3 hours ago, LukeW said:

Hi 

I’m still looking to get envolved if there’s any more that can’t make it :westy:

@Ali and Gail what time you looking to head up your only round the corner from me I can meet you somewhere and head over together. Pm me if your interested 

Luke 

Hi Luke, we could meet you at the Toby carvery at Stonebridge Island. Say 8.45?

• Like 1