Westfield Seiw 2005 ST170 Sold

JulianE

It has taken me a long time to get to this point , unfortunately after a marriage break up last year and other stuff going on I have decided to sell my Westfield to concentrate on other projects . 

2005 Seiw originally built and Iva'd by Dave Eastwood . Completely rebuilt by me over the last 3 years on the road last autumn . All parts are new or reconditioned apart from engine . 

2005 Seiw , Ford St170 engine , running Westfield exh manifold and a Carbon exhaust silencer .Intake is St170 manifold and injectors with Gsxr throttle bodies .New fuel tank pump and filter and regulator. Omex 710 ecu with new custom made loom , loom has been made to take a lambda sensor and if a cat was fitted would meet any emissions requirements but on a Q reg emissions are visual for Mot . New std wiring loom too , new battery , hi torq starter motor . 

Chassis was stripped and all holes welded , powdercoated in graphite grey as are wishbones . Shock absorbers are brand new protecs new springs too front and rear . Interior panels are all carbon fibre except for the floor which is new aluminium powdercoated . carbon fibre chassis plate and rebuild plate . Carbon tillet seats standard westfield harnesses . Carbon fibre dashboard , gearknob , handbrake grip and steering column sleeve . Carbon pedalbox  cover  , carbon fibre FW bootlid only one in country at moment std bootlid too . Red FW side and back end , black ZK nose and V8 bonnet LED rear lights . Carbon fibre rear diffuser.  New MSA Rollbar New Team dynamics wheels and new  toyo r888 tyres Westfield carbon fibre centrecap logos custom made as the new wheels from Westfield came with none. All brake discs and suspension bolts have been zinc plated gold . Front calipers are 4 pot Westfield hi specs with solid crossdrilled discs . Rear calipers are rebuilt and powdercoated Sierra items . 

GEARBOX !!! Quaife QBE56G rated for 375bhp three years old and was stripped checked and rebuilt (no longer sold by quaife but they were over £4,000.00 new )  . New clutch , lightweight flywheel (gold zinc again don't want any rusty bits anywhere) New aluminium bellhousing.   LSD 3.62 was rebuilt for previous owner of it but  he never fitted it . 

Oh spare used scuttle windscreen doors and wipers , might need the odd bolt or bracket but thats a few quids worth on its own that little lot . 

This car is almost like new , so what's wrong with it , well if I'm picky maybe an electronic dash . Possibly a quick rack ..... built it to avoid upgrades . Could do with a rolling road set up is awesomely fast will be even better , I have priced to allow for this . 

07971 264550 Julian .... Located Gloucestershire GL15 area 

20170910_110042.jpg

20170714_125321.jpg

20171120_210050.jpg

20171120_210105.jpg

20170701_212151.jpg

20160207_142658.jpg

20150718_205859.jpg

20160124_171216.jpg

20151111_111634.jpg

20150718_205948.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Great car mate, quality build throughout....  who ever gets it at that price will be a luck person... good luck with the sale

• Thanks 1

Cheers @Castlecroft at this money it's a winter price I'm sure in summer it would go for approx 12k 

Absolute bargain given the work that’s gone into this rebuild.

• Thanks 1

Lovely car , sorry about your woes, but you will be back soon, I am sure. Love the rear lights, just like mine. Someone is going to get a cracking car. 

• Thanks 1

On the plus side this is one of my other projects .... 

I have had a couple of pm's and messages too and don't think she will be with me long , thank you all for the nice comments truly humbled . 

20171027_193530.jpg

I had to 'sell' my Pre-lit' with the wrangling with the ex. I couldnt change the house locks, so she had rights to enter the house. I had told her it was sold and she saw the garage was empty. In real truth , Mark at Owen Developments , hid it in his workshops under cover for 6 months until it was all sorted out. Amazingly she forgot about the car in the final figures, so even though I lost the car for 6 months, I still owned it and it got a run up on the rollers before I collected it , to check all was good :d

• Like 1

Crikey just look at the spec. This is a bit of a steal to say the least. 

Sad you have to let it go Julian. 

• Like 1

Pinged you a pm Julian. Very interested

Thanks

Nick. 

• Like 1

Ok update time I have four people interested , first is due this Saturday . I have contact details so if interested I will reply in turn I'm not going to make this into first with the money it needs to go to a good home and will respect those who have asked already , this might not work in my favour but aim to be fair . Interest shown reflects the fair price and condition of the car I think . 

Thanks all .... Julian 

• Like 2

Thanks for all the interest sold to the first person . 

20180310_093138.jpg

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.