North Yorkshire. Fish and chips in Whitby. Sunday 18th February.

Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup)

On Sunday 18th February, I am going to have a run to Whitby for a fish and chips dinner. I will not be going direct but will meander through various villages. Who's coming.

What a fantastic day. I was meeting Russell at 10.00am so I went out for a couple of hours on my own to begin with. The roads where lovely and quiet and its just wonderful to be out on a fine winters morning. Anyway, met up with Russell and we took off to Whitby through various back roads and single track roads. Arrived in Whitby for food and met up with Craig Hudson for ten minutes. We decided that we would have a drive back through the moors and this is where our fun started. Our cars where a bit mucky but by the time we got home they where down right blathered. We went on a couple of roads that only 4x4 were on but we got through them and we couldn't stop laughing. It was the greatest fun and just sorry we didnt get any pictures but we just kept going. Big thanks to Russell for been well up for the fun we had today.

IMG_1089.jpg

IMG_1088.jpg

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1059.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1058.jpg

• Like 3