The end of the F1 grid girls

Sparkymart

How long before appointments short lists are devoid of female names????

The take in my office is that the female of our species is already being perceived as "Dangerous, therefore no thanks, we'll have that Joe Bloggs guy instead" 

Nem........

Its bl**** nuts. I mean , its a 'heritage' thing. Its history being wiped out by feminists. They had a pit girl on breakfast tv this morning and some chubber arguing the case. The pit lass said, I loved my job, it was fantastic and now its gone. Chubber I think was jealous that she would never be employed at a race meeting except if they wanted a spare Michelin person walking around.

All this gender stuff boils my urine. This is the tip of the iceberg. They will be banning catwalk fashion next and since we all will be gender free , soon to have kids, we will have to w@nk in a test tube and stick it on a petry dish and hope it grows , as we wont know which the mum or the dad is !! 

I want a ban on all womens mags ( no, not those ones , thats mens mags  :oops:) all those models selling stuff is wrong............or is it ? they are selling wannabee skinny outfits to women ! Its Ok that way round is it?

1 minute ago, pistonbroke said:

Cheer leaders next then , so no more rugger matches - baseball - etc. :t-up:

Exactly Bernie. Some people need to grow a pair and say no to this stuff..................

And all Morris dancing troops will be doomed to oblivion , unless they wearing nuns outfits or  jeans and welly boots :t-up:

I could go on :t-up:

Just 1 more nail in the coffin as far as I am concerned.  They girls did no harm to anyone, even if they were superfluous to the sport.  However, I won't miss that they are not there as I tend to watch the race part only and switch off as soon as the chequered flag goes down.  I am really not interested in the banal interviews and opinions of the TV presenters.  

Anyway, it all goes to pay per view next year in the UK, apart from Silverstone, so I shan't be watching.  Thank you Liberty Media for killing F1 to the masses!!  

1 hour ago, pistonbroke said:

Cheer leaders next then , so no more rugger matches - baseball - etc. :t-up:

As Liberty are a U.S. outfit I'm surprised the ban came from them! Can you imagine the reaction in the States if they tried to ban cheerleaders from their sport! I think Trump would have some wise words to say about that!

4 hours ago, Wilfman said:

They will probably use mascots - like they have at football matches. 

and of course you'll have to pay for the privilege so it could be thought of a money making exercise.  

6 hours ago, Captain Colonial said:

I’d like to announce that any unemployed pit girls are free to come stay at my house until they get a new gig, provided they wear the kit.  Thank you.

Such altruism.

• Thanks 1

On 2/1/2018 at 08:27, jeff oakley said:

It was inevitable with the wave of anti male fever sweeping the western world. And yet these feminists who are now crying victory do not see how hollow this is.

It is apparently a womans choice to do what she wants with her body, if she wants to walk around naked in the streets that is her choice,

True story--going commando.

About 4 decades ago on an extremely hot, sunny Summers day whilst walking along a road I saw an attractive young lady wearing a very thin dress which was absolutely see-through and, by accident or design, a black triangle was clearly visible viewing from the front. As I raised my eyebrows (keep it clean now) she laughed and walked on providing a very acceptable rear view.

No outrage or offence was caused in my opinion.

• Haha 1