Hulme End Cafe, Lunch Time Meet, Sun 4th Feb

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Weathers good at the moment, so I’m going to take a rain check on this and carry on with Westfield rebuilding, see you next time!

• Like 1

I'm delighted to report my car cut out on the way home and I was able to coast to the safety of a farm entrance. On plugging my laptop into the ECU no comms could be established until I cycled the ignition off and back on. This confirms my suspicion that the ECU locks up, causing my cut out. I'll feed back to Omex on Mon and they should have a test rig set-up to try and catch this occurring using an ECU and coil packs from a similarly afflicted Mega S2000 from the Emerald Isle! His does it every hour usually as Vtec cuts in and out.

Mine's only done it 3 times in circa 500 miles since fitting my Loan ECU in Nov.

• Like 2

The day started with lovely run through the Peak District, with it's clear air, a dusting of snow on the tops and long shadows that the winter sunshine supplies. We met Ian and Martyn and Sue for lunch, before taking a different route back home, grand. Thanks for coming everyone and don't forget to bring your camera next Saturday, it's time for a photo shoot.

DSC03179.JPG

DSC03181.JPG

• Like 2