Newbie!!!!

Robert Bannister (ROBBIE180)

Hi, this has probably been asked loads before.... looking to change alloys and maybe go bigger. Would 7x15 with 205/50/15 tyres fit? At the moment I have 6.5x15 with 195/50/15 tyres. I’ve worked out the ET value to be 38. I’ve measured the front wheel guards and they are 220 mm wide on the inside. 

The car is a 2003 sei 1800 model. 

Cheers for any help

Rob.

Better to go smaller on a westy than bigger. Or stick with 15s. Bigger wheels will make the ride harsh and alter the nature of the car

Should fit ,that’s the size on my  car ,15’ team dynamics .and Toyo tyres 205/50/15

Most do run 205x50x15 tyres on 15x7 rims but they are usually et23 ish unless it's an SDV kit.

I must have the only set of team dynamics without the offset stamped on the back ..... 

The stamp is very hard to see sometimes as it's printed on, saying that I've not seen it on mine but I've not really looked.

1 hour ago, ROBBIE180 said:

I must have the only set of team dynamics without the offset stamped on the back ..... 

It will be there, very hard to see, almost a hologram on the inside of the inside rim, mine(below) says e15 for the offset.

5a665a7e5761e_Rearwheelhologram2.thumb.jpg.ec5bb7a84d0281d2d7055afe52e85bcb.jpg

mine is a '99 SEiW, and I'm running 205x50x15 on 7" Raceline wheels with an et38 offset.